Rio de Dinero

The discussion in this blog is about multiple streams of passive income in real estate, stocks, stock options, bonds, internet business, and any other investment or opportunity that will help me, and my readers reach the ultimate goal of being financially independent.
So you ask what is Rio de dinero? Rio is a river, dinero is money, with that in mind lets make rivers of money not just streams.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New career path

So I am a teacher. I teach Spanish to Pre-K through 4th grade. I love being with the kids, but I have been doing this for 7 years now, and I am starting to get bored. It is getting to be to repetitive, and monotonous. Therefore I need to work on my exit strategy. I don't want a job or a career, I want a lifestyle. I already have some investment properties, I am currently working on acquiring my third investment property. I have other investments too, but it seems that the internet is the future. I want to start originating income from the internet. I need help. Is there anyone out there that can offer any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment