Rio de Dinero

The discussion in this blog is about multiple streams of passive income in real estate, stocks, stock options, bonds, internet business, and any other investment or opportunity that will help me, and my readers reach the ultimate goal of being financially independent.
So you ask what is Rio de dinero? Rio is a river, dinero is money, with that in mind lets make rivers of money not just streams.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Enough of the snow already

 Whoever made the song, "Let it snow," didn't have to shovel the stuff.  Two days of snow, enough already! I shoveled twice yesterday, and twice today; luckily my neigbhor plowed for me towards the end of my last shift.  All of this shoveling has made me reflect, and revel in my accomplishment.  I was the only one on the block going it alone with my shovel.  I was the first one out there, and the last one to finish.  It made me proud to know that I fought the elements and won.  It makes me think, did the great Warren Buffett have such a work ethic?  I am reading his biography Snowball.  I highly recommend it, it demonstrates what the rich do that others don't do.  Another thing I thought about as I was going through my records is that I have had progress, that is in reference to my net worth.  I have grown a lot in ten years.  I am really looking forward to reaching, and accomplishing my goals for the next ten years.  Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you brother, enough. Think Spring!

    ReplyDelete