Rio de Dinero

The discussion in this blog is about multiple streams of passive income in real estate, stocks, stock options, bonds, internet business, and any other investment or opportunity that will help me, and my readers reach the ultimate goal of being financially independent.
So you ask what is Rio de dinero? Rio is a river, dinero is money, with that in mind lets make rivers of money not just streams.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Perspective

Last week my lesson was on adjectives in Spanish.  The kids really did a nice job describing themselves.  I had them do a fun activity where they had to at least use three adjectives to describe a friend.  In one class there was an odd number, and for some reason one student got my name.  The second grader desribed me as, "El es alto, bueno, y simpatico." (He is tall, good, and nice.)  I know that I am good and nice, but no one in my life has ever called me tall.  At 5'8 and 3/4" I always considered myself of average height.  As I laughed about this surprising comment, the student said as a matter of a fact, "Well you are taller than all of us."  That is when it all came together for me, in the eyes of the children I am tall.  So in my mind I have to picture the same image, I am tall, healthy, wealthy, and unstoppable.  As Joel Osteen says I have to change the recording in my head to one that is more positive, and that is more conducive to helping me reach my goals.  Remember people it is perspective, and how others think about you, but more importantly what is your own self concept.  Keep thinking positive thoughts, constructive thoughts, and you will achieve all of your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment