Rio de Dinero

The discussion in this blog is about multiple streams of passive income in real estate, stocks, stock options, bonds, internet business, and any other investment or opportunity that will help me, and my readers reach the ultimate goal of being financially independent.
So you ask what is Rio de dinero? Rio is a river, dinero is money, with that in mind lets make rivers of money not just streams.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Thank you God for all of your blessings

I am truly blessed.  Each day that passes I realize it more and more.  I have a lovely family.  I have health, and I have prosperous fruitful investments.  I thank God for all the blessings that I receive, I pray to receive his favor each and every day.  God bless, and Amen!

3 comments:

  1. Amen to that brother! It is important to be thankful for all things that the Creator has bestowed upon us.

    ReplyDelete