Rio de Dinero

The discussion in this blog is about multiple streams of passive income in real estate, stocks, stock options, bonds, internet business, and any other investment or opportunity that will help me, and my readers reach the ultimate goal of being financially independent.
So you ask what is Rio de dinero? Rio is a river, dinero is money, with that in mind lets make rivers of money not just streams.

Monday, May 10, 2010

How about this stock market?

I am just about fed up with this stock market.  It is getting out of control.  This is why I am leaning more towards real estate (rental income properties), bonds, businesses, and possibly commodities, such as gold.  I am also considering doing some trading in futures.  If anyone out there can offer any suggestions on trading soy, wheat, oil, etc. please let me know. 

P.S.  I appreciate all the comments, and support, however please keep them appropriate.

Thanks, and best regards

1 comment:

  1. Gold is hot now! However I would ignore opportunities in stock market, and possibly international

    ReplyDelete