Rio de Dinero

The discussion in this blog is about multiple streams of passive income in real estate, stocks, stock options, bonds, internet business, and any other investment or opportunity that will help me, and my readers reach the ultimate goal of being financially independent.
So you ask what is Rio de dinero? Rio is a river, dinero is money, with that in mind lets make rivers of money not just streams.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Is it the end of the bull market?

If so, what else is there for investors? Well, let's see, there is business, such as a franchise or online business. There is real estate, whether it be land, multi-families, or single families. There are options. That is to say there are other vehicles besides the stock market. Which one works best for you? Why not use all of them, and others that are not mentioned? What are you doing to create wealth? The key is to build multiple streams of income.

2 comments:

  1. Most definetly. I am interested in internet income.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently have two investment properties. I am looking to acquire my third property. I am also interested in different ways of accumlating wealth.

    ReplyDelete