Rio de Dinero

The discussion in this blog is about multiple streams of passive income in real estate, stocks, stock options, bonds, internet business, and any other investment or opportunity that will help me, and my readers reach the ultimate goal of being financially independent.
So you ask what is Rio de dinero? Rio is a river, dinero is money, with that in mind lets make rivers of money not just streams.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Time for Reflection

As 2009 reaches it's end, it is time to reflect, and give thanks. Be thankful for family, friends, and health. It is time to make plans to improve upon your situation. What is your goal? What are you going to do to achieve your goals? What is your motivation? What is your why? My why is my family, and financial independence. I will retire in 15 years. As for short term goals, my goal is to have a net worth of a 1 million by 2010, and to weigh 200 lbs. by 2010. I am setting the bar now, I can reach it. Hold me accountable.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like another year has flown by. It was a year for learning, and growing. 2010 will be even better yet!

    ReplyDelete