Rio de Dinero

The discussion in this blog is about multiple streams of passive income in real estate, stocks, stock options, bonds, internet business, and any other investment or opportunity that will help me, and my readers reach the ultimate goal of being financially independent.
So you ask what is Rio de dinero? Rio is a river, dinero is money, with that in mind lets make rivers of money not just streams.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Moving Forward

I am taking a stand. I am making a decision. I no longer want to work for someone else. I need to be independent. I need to "mind my own business." Now that I have made the decision there is no turning back, it is "success or bust." The latter is not an option for me. Again my goal is to be the best provider I can for my family, and I know this will be achieved by owning my own business, in conjunction with other streams of income, such as: rental properties, portfolio income, Internet, etc.

Let's keep rolling, rolling, rolling down the river of multiple incomes.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I hear you man. I am done with my career. I feel like I am at a dead end. Just think about it, it's like being a pioneer. 200 years ago, a majority of this country was small businesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my destiney. If it is to be, it's up to me, not anyone else. I will be a success. I envision a profitable business, and enjoying my lifestyle due to the business.

    ReplyDelete